Sub-miniature toggle switches with metal bushing available in single pole configurations, with ø4.83 mm threaded bushing.
- Ø 4.83 mm threaded bushing
- Solder lug and straight PC terminals
- Strength of terminals: pull-out force 10 N max.
- Torque: 1 Nm max. applied between the 2 nuts
- Max. panel thickness: 1.5 mm (.059) with 2 nuts
- Hand soldering: 280 °C (536 °F) max. for 5 seconds max.
- Wave soldering: 260 °C (536 °F) max. for 5 seconds max.
- Operating temperature: -30 °C to +85 °C (-30 °F to +85 °F)
- Moisture: 21 days 95% (NFC 20-603 - IEC 8-2-3)
- Max. current/voltage rating with resistive load: - gold plated contacts: 0.4 VA 20 V max. AC or DC - silver plated contacts: 0.5 A 48 V max. AC or DC
- Minimum load: 10 mA 50 mV - 10 µA 5 VDC
- Contact resistance: 20 mΩ max.
- Insulation resistance: 1,000 MΩ min. at 500 VDC
- Dielectric strength: 1,000 Vrms 50 Hz min. between terminals and frame, 500 Vrms 50 Hz min. between terminals
- Case : thermoplastic UL94-V0
- Actuator : brass, nickel plated
- Bushing : zamac, tin plated
- Contacts and terminals :0 : brass, gold plated (standard)1 : brass, silver plated3 : brass, gold plated (1.27 micron gold)
- Terminal seal : epoxy
Added to Your Cart