Sub-miniature toggle switches with metal bushing available in single pole configurations, with ø4.83 mm threaded bushing.
- Process sealed
- Front and rear sealing
- Process compatible
- Wave solderable
- Mechanical strength : Terminals are strengthened by a bracket or a ground plate ensuring the rigidity of the switch on the board. Actuator strength is 10N max.
- Soldering - thermal shock (S series only) : The switches are especially designed for flow soldering at 260°C during 5 seconds owing to high temperature polymer parts.
- Iron soldering (SF series) : 300°C 5 sec. max.
- Solderability : The switches are tested at 235°C according to IEC 68-2-20 after accelerated aging.
- Operating temperature : -20°C to +85°C
- Storage temperature : -40°C to +85°C
- Moisture : The insulating materials employed and the complete seal permit the switches to withstand a 56 days moisture test (IEC 68-2-3).
- Max. current/voltage rating with resistive load : - silver contacts (A or 1) : 4A 30VDC - gold plated brass contacts (CD or 0) : 0,4VA 20VAC or DC - gold plated silver contacts (AD or 2) : 4A 30VDC (300mA 30VDC for gold plating)
- Initial contact resistance : 10 mΩ max.
- Insulation resistance : 1.000 MΩ min.
- Dielectric strength : 1.000 Vrms 50 Hz min.
- Case and cover : UL94-VO, polyamide, glass filled or PES
- Actuator : brass, nickel plated
- Contacts CD or 0 : brass, gold plated A or 1 : silver AD or 2 : silver, gold plated
- Terminal seal : epoxy
Added to Your Cart